Click Image for Gallery
King Pudding is make-your-own candy kit. Perfect for parties and it's easy to make.
Contents: pudding powder, caramel syrup, bucket to hold the pudding
How to Make Instructions:
- You'll need 1.9 litter of milk and the pudding powder all in one large pan on medium heat
- Gently stir it with something that can reach the bottom. As soon as you see the milk start to raise (boil), turn off the heat and let it cool. Cautions: The pudding powder sticks to the pan really quick and easy, turning into black crust that can really mess up the pudding, so make sure to stir it properly
- Pour the pudding into the bucket
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 10 hours
- Pudding might stick to the sides of the bucket so use something flat to get the sides smooth
- Get the pudding out from the bucket on a large plate. Apply caramel syrup and enjoy the treat !